For at least 95% of them. We are trying to get the remaining 5%.
“An amazing service”
"They were a very energetic team that did a good job — they went out of their way to ensure the app was a success."
Founder at Poll Point
“A very professional team”
CitizenDev help us through all the stage of setting up a technical product, from idea inception, scope definition, UI/UX design to the implementation, all in the due course of 3 weeks.
Founder at CyberKid
“The best service”
CitizenDev is simply the best development team we have ever worked with. They deliver consistently and transparently, our team are involved in the development loop very closely. It tooks us just a third of our expected budget to build a whole management system for our health clinic.